A team in the Kakenhi project “Brain information dynamics underlying multi-area interconnectivity and parallel processing” hosts a public workshop on the cortical master algorithm framework to discuss computational cortical models.
Date: 2018-02-27 (Tue.) 14:00-16:30
Venue: Φ Café, Kadokawa Hongo Bldg. 6F, 5-24-5 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Map)
* 14:00-14:10 Koichi Takahashi: Introduction
* 14:10-14:45 Gideon Kowadlo & David Rawlinson, ProjectAGI, Exploring two Cognitive Architectures for general intelligence – cortical feedback and hippocampus
* 14:45-15:10 Hiroki Kurashige, The University of Electro-Communications “Is the default-mode network a CEO of autonomous brain?: From a view of dynamical analysis for the self-referentiality”
* 15:10-15:35 Yuuji Ichisugi, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) ”Deep Restricted Bayesian Network BESOM”
* 15:35-16:00 Jun Igarashi, Riken
* 16:00-16:30 Discussion
Organizer: Brain information dynamics underlying multi-area interconnectivity and parallel processing (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas)
Collaborated with: Project AGI & WBAI
* Project AGI is a partner of WBAI.
* Correspondence and Fusion of Artificial Intelligence and Brain Science (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas)
* Post K Exploratory Challenge #4: Big Brain-Data Analysis, Whole Brain-Scale Simulation, and Brain-Style AI Architecture