Call for Participation: Orientation for
the Working Memory Hackathon
To facilitate participation, we will hold an online orientation event on June 2nd, where you can ask questions on the hackathon/competition.
To participate in the event, please register from this Meetup page or from this form.
Date and Time:
Date: 2021-06-02 (Wed.)
Time: 5:00-7:00 UTC (15:00-17:00 @Melbourne, 14:00-16:00 @Tokyo)
(For those who miss it due to the time, we’ll put the video recording on YouTube.)
- Introduction: 0h00-0h10
- Task details: 0h10-0h25
- Neuroscientific issues: 0h25-0h35
- Architecture details: 0h35-0h50
- Instruction on the CodaLab competition: 0h50-1h00
- Intermission with Q&A including commercial from Couger: 1h00-1h15
- Hands-on session (getting started): 1h15-2h00
Zoom Meeting: invitation will be sent to the registered participants